Part 30


A few hours later we find Agent Scar looking at an old Acid Factory and thinks to himself,"Couldn't you have found a better place Chandu?" Then inside the factory we see that Acid Chandu is hurling abuses at his henchmen.

He says,"All of you are crap nothing but crap couldn't finish off one kid who touched me. If you couldn't kill one kid how can I expect you all to protect me when something happens, If only I would have been standing....." but before Acid Chandu completed his sentence they all hear the words,

"What would you have done if you were standing Mr.Chandu?" which made everyone turn back only to find the boy who escaped from their clutches back in their lair.

Acid Chandu gets up from his chair and says in his hoarse voice,"Sneaky Rat how did you get in. Anyway you are not going to get out alive."

Then Agent Scar coolly replied,"Actually even I prefer sneaking up on enemies but if the enemy is really dumb I can make a front door entrance."

Now Chandu's anger knew no bounds he screamed,"Where are those guards?"

Agent Scar replied,"All are dead."

Now Chandu bellowed in hoarse voice,"Everyone attack!!!"

Agent Scar activated his Assassin's Eye just in time and could see all the bullets coming towards him. For him they were so slow he could easily move through them and one after the other he started killing Acid Chandu's men remorselessly.

He was moving so fast, for the untrained eye he appeared as a blur. Then after a few minutes everyone in Chandu's Gang had been killed Agent Scar started walking slowly towards Chandu and said in a low tone,"You said you would do something to me if some one would not stop you."

"Forget that I just said it as a joke please don't kill me.",pleaded Acid Chandu.

Acid Chandu continued,"How did you find me here anyway."

Agent Scar just shrugged and said,"Check your pockets just before I pushed you I put a small tracker in you and leave that ....your crimes are beyond forgiveness, remember all those people who pleaded with you just before you poured acid on them."

Acid Chandu said,"I will...I will surrender to the police I will even pay compensation to all those people I have killed."

Agent Scar then said,"If only it was that easy... I give you "Jinchu" Punishment given by humans for humans and your punishment is Third Eye Blind." and came swiftly and struck Acid Chandu's forehead with his first two fingers.

A moment later Acid Chandu started screaming wildly like a madman. The pain he was feeling in his eyes was excruciating he was feeling as if hot molten metal was being poured into his eyes.

In reality his optic nerves had been damaged and that was causing him pain. Then through his pain he managed to say the words,"Please kill me this pain is unbearable."

Agent Scar just said,"Wash your face with water it might just cool down the pain."

Then Acid Chandu started searching frantically for his bottle of water and he tripped over a dead body of one of his henchmen and he fell down. Then he got up his eyes were burning and couldn't see anything and using his hands he scanned the area and found a glass bottle and as he poured water in glass bottle he opened the cap and poured the contents over his face and now pain knew no bounds not only his eyes but his entire face was burning up and he knew he was dying the last words he said to Agent Scar were,"What did you do...." and he died.

Then Agent Scar smiled evilly over Acid Chandu's dead body and said,"Forgot to tell you Mr.Chandu I replaced the bottle of water on that table with an acid bottle your favourite -Sulphuric Acid." Then he took one look at Acid Chandu's now disfigured face and went away into the night humming to himself.

The next day were Pooja's results and more than the results she was excited about what she was going to say to Ravi. In her house she got ready really quick and said that she was going a little early because it was the day of their results but the real reason which only she knew was that -Ravi was coming early to school and if she also went early she could get some "Alone Time" with him and she only her assumption would be true.

At the school gates her Father dropped her and the school was a little deserted as not many children came so early. Her emotions were really sky rocketing as she had never done that before. She couldn't even talk to new people unless it really mattered and now she was going to discuss her future Love Affair with a boy whom she barely knew.

As she was entering the class she was happy that there was only one bag in the class and that too in the last bench which meant her "Beggar Prince" had come but where was he she couldn't find him anywhere. Then she entered the class and suddenly Ravi was standing by the wall just beside the entrance That made her gasp but was quick to reclaim herself and said,"Ravi you scared me,never do that again."

Ravi just said,"I did? Sorry." and then after she put her bag on the third bench where she usually sat she turned back to Ravi only to find him eagerly waiting for her answer.

She started,"Umm Ravi I thought a lot about it yesterday, but I still feel that we don't know each other very well to you know... to get into a relationship."

Ravi was quick to react,"You know what I feel Pooja, whats the fun in loving a person when you know everything about them, if you ask me Love is process of getting to know someone really well."

Pooja thought,"Wow I've never heard that before" but only said,"OK Ravi but we still need to have some commonness between us, like how two waves are in phase."

Ravi replied,"But waves in phase never produce beats Pooja, even I read Physics."

"But Ravi we just ...... can't get into relationship just like that, you don't know anything about me.",said Pooja.

"Trust me Pooja you wouldn't want to know more about me.",replied Ravi.

"Pooja just tell me your answer.",asked Ravi seriously and Pooja took a deep breath and said closing her eyes,"Well Ravi my answer is Yes..... and No"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors Map

Fan Club

Readers Online

Page Translator

Badge